3601 Amron Court
Columbia, Missouri 65202
COR Leadership Institute
Churches are invited to bring their ministry leaders to one of the largest mainline church leadership events in the country, bringing together leaders who share a passion for strengthening the local church. Over the past 20 years, nearly 30,000 leaders have returned to their congregations and communities ready to lead with renewed confidence, rekindled faithfulness, creative ideas and a fresh assurance to thrive in ministry. Year over year, church leaders return to Leadership Institute, bringing a team to maximize the impact of practical leadership principles and visionary teaching with a spirit of renewal.
The event will feature:
- General Sessions led by Senior Pastor Adam Hamilton, retracing the life of Simon Peter, a flawed, yet faithful leader
- Additional General Sessions featuring insights from: John Ed Mathison, Barb Roose, Bishop Robert Schnase, Bob Roberts, Debi Nixon and Yvonne Gentile.
- Pre-Institute Sessions on Wednesday, Sept 26 for in-depth learning led by leading practitioners on topics such as: self-care, preaching, evangelism, church vitality, communication strategies and small church application of principles
- 70 + ministry specific workshops offered in a variety of ministry areas, led by Resurrection staff and guest speakers focused on tangible takeaways
- A Thursday evening session focused on The Future of the United Methodist Church
- Moving worship from a diverse slate of Resurrection musicians
- Connection with church leaders serving a variety of church settings and sizes from across the nation and internationally